Whether you are an individual or a professional, if your trip is for more than 90 days, you must pay a Korean VISA. This is essential to hope to be able to return to Korean territory. Below this threshold of 90 consecutive days, obtaining a VISA is not necessary.

Here you will find the different possibilities of VISA as well as the procedure for obtaining it.

Working VISA

Tourism VISA

Holiday-Working VISA